Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 03123 of 3835

Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Lady Falcon
To: BardonPraxis Moderator
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello Rawn !

Firstable, I would like to thank you for your writtings, I've read some of them
and I think they are very, very interesting and useful writtings.
It's a very nobleminded action to share it through Internet, you know.
Blessings for that.

Well, here is a brief introduction about myself:
At the age of fourteen a Tarot cards came into my way, since then, I've been
reading and practising lots of disciplines like: Astrology, Metafisica,
Magick, Wicca, performing Cabalistic rituals, Cristals, etc, etc, etc.
I discovered the "True" for me throuhg The Kybalion: everything was on my mind,
and I was a little Great Mind's piece.
Some years ago, a good friend of my, presents me "Iniciation into Hermetism"
and I loved it.
I've beginning Bardon's training a lot of times, but I suppose I was not the
right moment. Now I'm willing to do it.
Greetings,
Lady Bardon

BardonPraxis Moderator <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[Automated message]

Hello,

Thank you for joining the "Bardon Praxis" group! :)

This is a moderated group specifically for those who are actively pursuing the
work of Franz Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics", "The Practice of Magical
Evocation" and/or "The Key to the True Quabbalah". Discussion will be limited
to practical and theoretical issues *directly* related the pursuit of Bardon's
system of initiation.

Since this is a moderated group, I will examine all submissions for relevance
before they are posted to the website and to the rest of the membership. My
moderation of posts will adhere to two *absolute* rules: #1) All posts *must*
be clearly relevant to the Bardon work. #2)Absolutely *no* rude or
disrespectful posts will be allowed.

This doesn't mean that I will limit Bardon-related discussion, nor that I will
be micro-managing interpersonal relations amongst the membership. ;-) I simply
wish to create a focused discussion group, within parameters that will
guarantee focus instead of distraction.

All members may post whatever they want to the "Files", Photos", Links",
"Polls" and "Calendar" sections of the BardonPraxis homepage, so long as it
pertains to the Bardon work. Links to these sections can be found at the
left-hand side of the BardonPraxis homepage.

If you feel so inclined, please reply to this email with a brief introduction
of yourself and I will forward it to the entire list.

Moderator, BardonPraxis

BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com