Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 03182 of 3835

Dear Carlos,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Palacios" <sfinx822@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board and I've been
interested in Bardon for about a year. Thanks to him
(and I think everyone can agree), the world does not
look the same.

I hope everyone is well and I'm looking forward to
collaborating with this great group.

Recently, I'm in step II in the asana posture
practice. I can't do the one suggested in Bardon
(king's posture), but I'm doing a lotus posture
because I can last longer. What I do to make this
exercise a bit easier is cover my ears with a piece of
cotton or cloth because it increments my tranquility.
I hope this can help others too. Take care!

Salud,
Carlos P.

--- BardonPraxis Moderator