Re: Can't wake up...

Message 03136 of 3835

I recently conquered a round of alarmitis, not as to working on
Bardon, but I uses something related...perhaps it will help. I have
profited greatly from Steiner's "Knowledge of Higher Worlds..." in
the files section. As an approach to soul mirror/personality
balancing I have come to watch my thoughts and ask myself before I do
something whether I am doing it due to will, due to intellect, or due
to feeling/emotion. This technique I applied to alarmitis, which had
crept back into my life. I learned to recognize when the alarm went
off, that it was feeling that wanted to turn it off so I could go
back to sleep. After a while of doing this, I learned to make "will"
determine my actions instead of "feeling". It was hugely empowering.

Kind regards,
Chris

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "D. Lee Christopher"
<dleechristopher@c...> wrote:

> Greetings, All
>
> I have been gradually working through the Step One exercises, and I
> find myself at a stalemate of sorts. I could easily make time for
> meditation/introspection every morning before starting my daily
> routine. However, I find that even with the alarm, I can't seem to
> get up and get it underway. I've read the available materials in
this
> forum, the Magi forum, and Rawn's commentaries, and while I find all
> of it immensely helpful, I have progressed no further. I agree that
> there is a blockage, but I can't seem to determine what it is. I've
> run through everything I can think (and not think) of to no avail.
> Perhaps as I progress through the mirror work, I will stumble upon
> this thing that is holding me back.
>
> Can anyone provide a personal observation that is similar to this?
> And if so, what type of blockage was it attributed to?
>
> Seek the Light.
>
> -lee
> (You may email me directly if you so choose - dleechristopher@c...)

Main Index | Thread Index