Re: Re: Buddhist / Bardon

Message 03185 of 3835

forestofsymbols@... writes:

>>>My personal advice, for what it's worth, would be to
choose the path that fits you rather than try to combine two
different paths.<<<

That was really interesting!

Perhaps the confusion comes here when you look at the *combination* of these
step 1 mental exercises with the astral/soul mirror one, where indeed you do
need to see things as they are - or anyway, yourself as you are. But then of
course in Bardon's way you must take action and find ways to will changes,
and from what mj says this would not be the case with Vipassana. So at that
point the two really would seem incompatible like he says.

Isn't it great how much and varied experience we have on this board? Jason