RE: Buddhist/Bardon

Message 03186 of 3835

D -

I know this may sound cavalier, but I do not intend it as such. I offer my own experience...

In my experience, 'wrestling' with the CORRECTNESS of the steps in Bardon is a normal step in the ladder to aCTIVELY practicing self-trust and judgement in regard to the same. It has also been my experience in the practice of Bardon's teaching, that with the daily ACTIVE (JUST DO IT) 'finding my way' effort to accomplishing the steps as written, that I "find" the "proper meaning and way" to accomplish the task. Sometimes (actually often) I have found my desire for 'more information' is not necessary, and more practice/action is. Often I have found, there comes a point where my desire for more information is actuially a blind to doing the work. In those ample cases, I find that more work is sufficient to resolve the confusion.

I hope this gives another perspective or encourages you in the affirmation of your own reflections.

Regards,
:T: