Re: Buddhist/Bardon

Message 03187 of 3835

>> Sometimes (actually often) I have found my desire for 'more
information' is not necessary, and more practice/action is. Often I
have found, there comes a point where my desire for more information
is actuially a blind to doing the work. In those ample cases, I find
that more work is sufficient to resolve the confusion.<<

I have found the exact same thing! I find that as a way of avoiding
DOING an exercise, I often experience an urge to read about it,
dwell upon it, talk about it or substitute it with something else.
Now that I am aware of this fact, it happens a little less often.
Funny thing the human mind.

Martin :)

Main Index | Thread Index