Its like Im looking through a Fish eye Lens

Message 03250 of 3835

This has never occurred to me before but in astral projection, it
seems that I am perceiving things as if I am looking at them through
a fish eye lens on a camera where the center is focused and then it
gets grainy and then white near the peripheral edges. Does this
happen this way because I am trying to perceive some sort of sight
through a more common frame of reference like actual eyesight or is
this just the way it is because of my current development? I cant
help but think that this kind of perception is fleeting somehow in
that when I slowly and gradually mature and gain experience that it
will be different.... many thoughts flowing through my mind.

any inSIGHTs? (hee, I like dumb puns)

Thank you,
Louis

Main Index | Thread Index