Re: Its like Im looking through a Fish eye Lens

Message 03262 of 3835

Why would it be a fisheye effect as opposed to something else? What
I initially want to know is why does it happen one way and not
another. Why specifically this fisheye effect. I was talking with a
friend and I was describing an unintentional OBE a long while ago and
it had this effect and she blurted out Fisheye effect because she
experienced it, too. Two people experiencing the same effect just
made me wonder "why it should be this way at all?" Forgive me, but I
am going to be asking a lot of questions that I can only objectively
perceive as mind numbing but the only thing that I can convince
myself of being true in the bardon system without any doubt is the
polarity of the two elements of Fire and Water. The Akasha, even
theoretically based I am still struggling with because of this
neoplatonist idea of emanations that I can't fully grasp as true. I
am trying to move past faith. What is really going to be
disheartening is if the answer is dependent on Bardonic dogma.
(reminds me of an essay I read on the concept of Good, and the
concept cant be divided into something smaller with other words.
Unlike the concept of cogitation which can be subdivided further.
Good has to be experienced like Salt to truly know its nature.) I am
not interested in discussing techneques of OBEs but why it should BE
at all (without the dogma if possible). I am trying to make this
mine eventually.

hee hee. Heres a thought, maybe I should put that out of my mind for
the time being because it isn't relevant to my situation. Like a
Buddhist not having a need for God because God's existence isnt
relevant to the infant-like state we are in. :-)

thanks for your time
louis
--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Louis (and Mark),
>
> If you wish to discuss the techniques presented by Robert Bruce,
then I
> ask that you submit your questions to one of the Astral Pulse
discussion
> groups. :)
>
> In regard to Bardon's system, such a phenomenon is indicative of a
lack
> of mental (and quite possibly, even astral) Equilibrium of the
Elements.