Re: VoM?

Message 03267 of 3835

Thanks a lot, Rawn. Now that I know I am heading in the right
direction, I can just continue as I am.

Another "side-question" just occurred to me. In previous meditations
when trying to "achieve" VoM, I felt quite unsettled compared to how
I felt when doing the other mental exercises of Step One. Twice I
awoke the next morning to find that my body was aching all over as
if I had run a marathon - my muscles were physcially hurting and my
chest was very tight... this might be totally unrelated, but I had
not done any strenuous physical exercise on either days, so it
seemed a bit of a coincidence that I had just started the VoM
exercise. I only ask in case it is related and it happens again.

Thanks again for your help and support.

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index