Re: eye and face bath

Message 03276 of 3835

Dear Hans-Jorg,

>> I have restartet the eye and face bath with Herba Eufrasia and Borax.
Can I put the Borax in addition to the water with Herba Eufrasia
after I make the eyebath and then use this Herba Eufrasia - Borax
water for the facebath or is it better separate both things ? <<

The Borax is meant to be used as a cleanser or soap in the magical use
of water where you are *ridding* yourself of something by transferring
that thing to the water-Borax as you are washing your face. This is
really the opposite of the Herba Euphrasia technique where you are
absorbing something *from* the water. So no, the two should not be
mixed and I recommend that you re-read Bardon's words to get a clearer
understanding of what he suggested.