Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03308 of 3835

Jason;

Interesting technique, nodding my head. Good one. What I do
presently is when a negative event occurs I make a mental note of it
and write it down as soon as possible (sometimes it occurs while
driving and I'm cut off and I curse... ). Then I take that thought
to sleep with me to be worked on in the subconscious as I impregnate
the opposite characteristic from the negative and it works.

There are many fine tools to deal with negating the negative trait,
also I find that I spend time inbreathing the Divine virtue that is
the opposite of the negative trait.

I wish you well,
Chuck