Hello

Message 03309 of 3835

Hi All,
To speak symbolically of the second step of Bardon for a minute, It
has become to me like the tiny acorn endeavoring to become the
mighty oak tree. I have noticed that even though as an acorn, I
aspire to one day become the oak, the dream seems nice until things
begin to happen. When the sides of the acorn split and the new
shoots start to come forth, there is the sad realization that the
acorn will be no more. There is a longing for the old acorn life, a
longing for the comfort zone of what one is used to, and a fear of
the unknown, however the only way to become the oak is to give up
almost everything about being an acorn. This is probably what was
mean't in the bible when it is said in order to have (spiritual)
life then one must give up the old life. Give up the acorn life to
be born again as an oak; Give up the acorn in order to ascend to our
destiny.
Thanks for tolerating my silly symbolism;-)
Blessings to all,
Jerry

Main Index | Thread Index