Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03323 of 3835

Grins, Jason;

I'm not at step 1, 2 and 3 of IIH, I am at Step 5, 6, 7, 8 (grins).

One can only be at one place at one time, one step at one
time, 'unless' one uses magic and for instance has their mental body
at Step 10, their astral body at Step 9 and their physical body at
Step 8. Laughs! slapping my knee laughing.

Jason, I am 'not' trying to gain anything from you of what I should
rather be experiencing myself. I am not trying to short shift myself
and get you to do the work for me. I am not saying what step I am on
for the same reason that it is simply nobody's business and would do
noone any good anyway to know. That having been said I guess what you
are reading or picking up on is my energy, enthusiasm... and you
evidently are not understanding what I am getting at.

"What picture of the Tetragrammaton" are you referring to. And yes, I
asked if you could explain for others' sake 'what' the experiences
you are referring to from the tetragrammaton are like for you 'for
instance' (just an example or two) so that others could 'relate' to
what you are saying, because, there, ... see? they have a concrete
example by your example of the idea that you are setting forth.

(And you did give a few examples of anger/fire/love/Shakespear)

Then I can nod and say along with you, yes, that is one of the great
things about the tetragrammaton and the illustration Rawn gave.
Instead I am not sure what exactly you are referring to.

Ever try to read the design on a spinning top while it is spinning? I
don't, I just wait until it stops and read it then. So, Jason I am
not going to try again to understand what you are saying while you
are spinning. Laughs!

By the way. I think that others experiences, clearly and simply
explained are of great worth to beginners and others is why I take
the time to explain at all.

By the way;
------------
I look, for instance, inwardly and see a dark expanse of emptiness.
Suddenly a series of rings appears on a flat surface which has just
revealed itself having been there all along. A thought picture
occuring in me spontaneously from somewhere sparked off the rings
like a pebble plunking into a shallow small lake top. The rings go on
and on, slowing as they reach farther and farther from the
originating spot where they pierced the layer of air separating the
water. The rings are farther spaced apart from each other the farther
they reach from their beginning in the continuing journey.

I sense the ring or ripple in this case, slowing to an almost
imperceptible motion as a backlash from the bank counteracts its'
motion with a counter motion absorbing it suddenly into motionless
silence.

I recall then the moment of the air, the last moment of being and
motion before slapping headlong into the hard cold surface of the
stagnent water. Last moments of freedom. I make my impression as I
disrupt the calm and serene invisible surface of the lake and cascade
into a limitless array of ripples. I am lost and changed. I awaken as
a steady moving tide of water, a part of the ripple, one ring on the
continuous flowing cool surface of shrunken possibilities. The ripple
that I am now is possibly best described as a fire element reaction,
motion, direction, volition impressed and carried on the form of
water. The space between ripples perhaps are the allowed and possible
undulations of the life within my sine wave of expression.
Encountering the earth lake bank I retreat as my only possible
reaction to this solid and formidible giant of stance. Solid forming,
I retreat back to the warmth of the cool emotions of the lake.
Suddenly I am met by an oncoming previous expression of my feeling
and ride, and I ... am .. no ... more. Once again the silence of the
nothingness returns, perhaps to be interrupted again by a thought, or
a feeling. Ummmm... sigh. I just want to rest and be no thing.
That is what I do sometimes while meditating on the tetragrammaton.
But it's just an example and only one form of expression the elements
impress on me while in differing meditating states.

I wish you well,
Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index