Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03324 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

> At any rate, I stand behind *my* suggestion of a minimum 100 items for
> each half of the Soul Mirror.

I wanted to ask your opinion on something related.....

When compiling our Soul Mirrors - and identifying an attribute such
as, say, Anger - is it useful to record the *specific*, multiple
instances where Anger arises and work on them individually, or to work
on Anger as a whole?

I suspect there's some confusion - in me at least! - as Bardon lists
*whole* attributes in his discussion of how to compile a Soul Mirror.

Many thanks,

Jason Paris

Main Index | Thread Index