Re: mind frenzy

Message 03362 of 3835

Dear Dustin,

I have a caffeine addiction, mainly because I'm a computer science
major and spend late nights programming. But the main point is that
my addiction is caused by something else, procrastination. If I
didn't procrastinate, I wouldn't have to stay up late.

You already know why you go for food, but the solution won't lie in
the food. You'll have to fix those other problems that cause you to
go to food, and then, when the need for food is at a low, you can
tackle the food problem.

--Alan