RE: Preliminaries

Message 03380 of 3835

From: Stu <vuynoy@...>
To: BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BardonPraxis] Preliminaries
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:02:25 +0100

It seems to me, that often these 'ruthless' questions logically thought to be at the beginning of a venture to weigh the cost, so to speak, cannot be trusted. When has anything significant been done so 'conveniently' and perhaps even comfortably? As in many things in life, our 'already-listeing-opinion' is that we can accomplish the task of ascertaining the cost. Actually, we cannot. ANd in my opinion, should simply carry on as best one may and adjust as motion dictates. Intent shall win the day.. even if the day is delayed, metaphorically speaking. :) ty. :T:

It seems that if there´s ONE quality that is central here, it would be ruthless honesty: How much do I really want it? How much am I prepared to pay for it?

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index