Re: Preliminaries

Message 03382 of 3835

LVX

> What I tried to say about preliminaries was that one needs to
get "in the
> mood", needs to "warm up". We would do that before a session of
martial
> arts, or a concert. And that, as I see and feel it, is very much a
> question of motivation and collecting yourself, remembering why you
are
> doing all this.

True, but the real test comes when you face your daily routine of
work and you cant get in the mood, dont want to do it, and it feels
like it will take an eternity to get from the beginning to the end.
Since one wont always want to do thier work, and sometimes the why of
the work wont seem to matter. Pushing through that resistance is
where the real growth inevitably comes, and is how to make progress
with the exersizes.

LVX
Frater ha-sufah

> Stu