Fw: guide dog

Message 03421 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: "dj" <davesenergy@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:23 AM
Subject: guide dog

hello all,

the new pup is up. You can read all about it at www.astralvisions.de
just click on the "Dec Solstice 2004 guide dog" link on the home page. I
hope it serves you well.
Having just returned from an extremely busy trip to England I have a
large quantity of mail to answer, if you are waiting to hear from me
please be patient as I work through it, you will all receive replies to
your questions and queries. Later next year I may be taking a leaf out
of Rawns (Golden) book and posting a page of correspondence I have
collected over the last 2 or 3 years. No names will be mentioned, but if
you have any objections at all, please let me know.
The next astral visions update will be in January.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas,

everloving,
Dave

Main Index | Thread Index