Just do it

Message 03532 of 3835

I would like to add a bit to this past post. (Yes, it´s the cats, again ;-)

>A somewhat banale example from my everyday life: My two cats are, from time
>to time, fighting. But before a confrontation actually takes place there
>is *hissssssing*. When I hear this sound, a whole scenario unwinds:
>thoughts about a catfight, emotions of disharmony, uneasiness, etc.
>
>But I´ve turned this around. Whenever I hear this sound now, I hold the
>idea of Harmony and Love. Also I see in my mind the cats separating from
>each other, avoiding a fight.

It struck me that this might be an example of permeating the Akasha in a
room, right?

Also, there is another thing I noticed. Let´s say I need to do a chore, a
boring or difficult one. I procrastinate a long time, and finally try very
hard to do it. LOTS of resistance here.

Instead I can take another way: Don´t try to do it at all. Sit and *think*
about doing it, but nothing more. Just see yourself doing it, relax without
any need to have any results.

I notice that after a while I tend to just get up and do it, without
effort. Piece of cake.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index