Will,Magick and the astral anatomy

Message 03465 of 3835

I am starting this thread in an attempt to creat a purifying
current,to associate experience with analogy and offset much of the
confusion i imagen we all face in this field.

>From my experience the will is raw formless energy Structored by its
enviroment(which is bound energy/will)from my experience with
bardons system and previous systems(raja yoga etc) and self analysis i
have come to the belife that the ability to exacute any mental excercise
relies apon the flow of energy,The excercises givin in bardon from
observation i belive indirectly
cause a incressed stress and flow threw the circuitry(nadi's) of raw
energy which manifest in the desired state,so the excercises
themselves do nothing more then act as lenses?most intensly i
experienced a sudden trance in which i was physicaly paralyized and
felt balls of energy the size of golf balls move from the back of the
base of my neck up my brainstem and dissipate from the base of my
skull,From my observation I belive that the base of the skull(qoph?)
is where the purest architypes are held in
gnosis(black/formless/primordial conciousness precursing the sensory
circuits) and corrolates to the mental body?it is less aware of time
and doesn't "move" in the same way and would corrolate it to fire or
expansion,the midbrain seems to be a constant state of flux and
contemplation/modification of thouse purer images of the back brain
And I assume is the seat of the astral body and the air element?and
finaly the front brain/brow(ayin) from experience must relate to the
physical body the "phsysical" or densest body the element would be
water or contraction.I also observe a constant movement back and forth
from these two poles which animate the entire being.In meditation I'v
noticed Two seperate "images" or bodies of any thought,one still and
unshakable i would relate to the back of the skull,and one
dancing/moving i would associate with the midbrain or reflection.The
challenge then in any excercise is how do sustain focus on the pure
image in the back and prevent the association and commentary
originating from the midbrain,idealy haveing a unbroken circuit from
back to front.but i'v come to suspect one can never "stop" or shut
down the commentary/movement of the astral/middle nature one can only
move it out of the circuit of focus or active awareness,in other words
preventing your mind from shifting to the state of observation that
can be energized from creating a circuit/excercise.this is as far as i
can comprehend at this point,but i assume that more advanced practices
would either involve channeling energy(will) using a
filter(sigils/magick)and out threw the etherical sheath to effect the
exterior enviroment(either by the creation of servitors or
psychokinesis)in the subtler or courser levels of existence.As well as
invocation and such would involve creating a filter(like the spirits
in practical evokation) to express/contain the pure
knowledge/information(gnosis)so that the conciouss self could receive
the information threw the sensory circuit and be associated with the
conciouss self.Not that spirits and such can't exist but they and us
exist ultimatly in pure information which all things emerge and return
to.the created and semi-created worlds achive their density primarly
because of their limitations/peramiters caused by association.

I was interested in anyones experience and how it relates to the
bardon composite system or any analogy, so that we might all better
comprehend this work/self

Main Index | Thread Index