Re: Digest Number 638

Message 03466 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>> I don't believe that John actually used this as a justification. In
fact, I didn't understand any of what he wrote as a justification or
excuse for smoking tobacco. :) To my mind, he seemed to merely be
asking a question about Eucharistic magic.

It is important to note that often the underlying will of the *All* is
present in ways the author of a note/article/book/song etc. is often
never aware of, and the underlying meaning can only be unlocked by
those gifted with sufficient insight and development.

The underlying intent of the post was for the author to be made aware
that smoking is not healthy and to have a self created veil lifted
with which he can subsequently work. Your own analogy of balancing the
negative aspects of smoking with positive expectorants is very telling.

A useful analogy would be a murderer who subsequently seeks
absolution; to his mind the negative aspect may have been balanced out
by the positive but it doesn't make the initial negative act any
healthier or better in the first place.

Interestingly you state you have a physcial addiction, but have sorted
out the emtional level of your problem. This still doesn't change the
fact you have a physical and negative addiction, which you need to
balance out with healing remedies and magic. The fact that this
negativity has manifest physically and remained is very important.

Occasional smoking can indeed be useful as a stimulant for certain
activities, but claiming that a consitent phsyical addiction (and your
wonderful yellow teeth!) is not negative puts out a highly incorrect
and negative message to the more impressopnable and less strongly willed.

Regards,

Mark

Main Index | Thread Index