Step one again(sorry)

Message 03549 of 3835

I know i keep going back to the very first step but for some reason it
just doesn't work like the book and discussions suggest,at least not
for me.When i go into relaxed observer conciousness all thought stops
within a few seconds,it becomes no different then the vacancy
excercise I spent about 7 hours trying to get into a state where my
mind would wander on aimlessly but simply put it only wanders when i
have no conciousness or objectivity,as soon as i center myself in a
observer conciousness its like the facet is turned off at most a few
drops of commentary originate in my mind to which the inner observer
conciousness mimics and vibrates in synchronicity with it till it
stops.I have made sure i am not using unnessary force,I have a feeling
years of doing simular excercises(one pointedness,emptyness of mind
and general awareness excercises) might be the cause of this because i
remember a time when i could just lay back and let my mind move on its
own dynamic as if lifted by wind and moved by drafts of wind,unless
there is something i'm missing here i'm just going to move on to
excercise 2 and 3 of step one mental excercises and consider this set
mastered,because i feel inner resistence with thouse and i can gauge
my success with them

Main Index | Thread Index