Re: The Akasha

Message 03586 of 3835

Dear John,

Sorry, I must have missed this one. :)

>> Friends....for a particular course of study I'm engaged in, I want to
access the thoughts and knowledge of a man who died in the 1950's....I'm
currently working my way through Step 1 and this kind of exercise isn't
addressed in IIH until later. I would appreciate some wisdom. <<

Even though the results may be quite dubious, I suggest at least trying
techniques similar to what Bardon described later in IIH. For example,
enter into focused meditation upon what it is you wish to know from this
individual. Then imagine that you are surrounded by the Akasha. I.e.,
visualize a dark violet color surrounding you that stretches infinitely
in every direction and which touches upon every other thing that exists,
ever has existed and will exist (or as Bardon put it, "a feeling of
power of penetrating all"). Imagine that the individual you seek is
likewise touched by the infinite Akasha and that you and he are thus
connected through the Akasha. Then pose your question, through the
Akasha, to this individual and carefully examine what comes into your
mind. I would then recommend entering into an Emptiness or Vacancy of
Mind state for several minutes, followed by a return to a focused
meditation upon the question(s) at hand. In that meditation, very
carefully examine *everything* that has transpired in your awareness
regarding your question(s). When this process feel complete, dismiss
your imagination of the Akasha and return to normal awareness.
Immediately write down notes of everything for later contemplation.

By this technique you *might* gain some insights that are helpful to
your study but there are, of course, no guarantees. :)

As an alternative to the Akasha, you might also try the White Brilliance
which, very similar to the Akasha, is capable of connecting with all
things regardless of time-space.