Re: The Akasha

Message 03595 of 3835

John,

While I have far less experience than Rawn in this area, your
question does remind me of a personal experience. I was involved with
an ongoing research project that, as I came to know, was centered
around Qabalistic symbolism. As with yours, there was an individual,
long deceased, who I associated with this project. As time went
along, I found myself sort of walking in his shoes. I knew he was a
student of Qabala. For unrelated reasons, I found myself studying
Qabala. From what I had seen of his writings, I knew that he was very
altruistic, though most didn't consider him such. As my spirituality
evolved, I found myself becoming more and more so, myself. In fact,
the whole purpose of my quest evolved. Looking back, I see now that I
had unconsciosly aligned my consciousness in many ways with his. One
day, when I woke up, I was "given" some information. I had just begun
work and was desparately trying to do something else, but was
compelled to doodle. These doodles contained lots of stuff, new,
unrelated to anything I was doing, and dead-on what I needed to
progress to the next level. This happened a couple of days in a row,
each time right after waking, then it stopped. Whether it came
from "him," the source that gave it to him, or wherever, I don't
know. The sensation was like my first grade teacher taking my hand
and helping my write my alphabet."Here, do it this way." I realized
at the time that what I been given was pretty big. I remember that
for several days, I was both elated and overwhelmed with gratitude.
Pretty neat.

One other thing I will mention. At the time of this, I was meditating
on the center of Case's Cube of Space. (Not the card represented, but
the center of the actual figure) Some of these were very, very
intense. In one of his books, Case says that the center represents
the 5th dimension. Related? I don't know.

MM

> >> Friends....for a particular course of study I'm engaged in, I
want to
> access the thoughts and knowledge of a man who died in the
1950's....I'm
> currently working my way through Step 1 and this kind of exercise
isn't
> addressed in IIH until later. I would appreciate some wisdom. <<

Main Index | Thread Index