Step 1

Message 03590 of 3835

Hi..my name is Joel and I am from Brazil, São Paulo.
I am fifteen years old, and I have already lost the track of how long
I have been working with IIH. In the first time I started this book,
I skipped some exercises..and didn't follow Bardon advice about
developing equally concerning the elemental equilibrium(I practiced
more some of the senses exercises of step 2 much more than others..).
Some time ago, I restarted the book..and I am now in the fourth
exercise of step 1, in the magick instruction of the spirit.
I am practing this fourth exercise(non thought exercise..VOM..vacancy
of mind..EOM..empty of mind..) for a long time, but I am not being
able to achieve the 10 minutes required for going on to other
exercises.
Can someone help me? or give any suggestion?

Main Index | Thread Index