RE: Question on Soul Mirror work?

Message 03655 of 3835

Hi Jason,

I'll just give you my experience, hoping it will help you somehow.

>> Did it come on gradually - perhaps with an occasional slide back - and then
>> fully integrate into your character?<<

Yes in my case positive character traits always manifest gradually, integrating
more and more each day. The occasional slide backs become less and less
frequent, and less drastic every time.

>> Did events, circumstances and "things" around you begin to alter too,
>> seemingly in support of your own change?<<

yes but more importantly it is my response to external circumstances which
changed, and this in turn altered the external circumstances accordingly.

>>Did you need to actively engage your will in the process, and perhaps some
>>auto-suggestion?<<

I take one problem at a time, and I use all of Bardon's techniques on the
*same* problem until I am satisfied. For instance when I had to deal with
impatience, I used food magic, water magic, air magic and autosuggestion in the
morning and in the evening with the idea that I was growing more and more
patient every time. Concurrently I used thought control in my daily life to
catch myself drifting into impatience before it happened, and then willpower to
overcome the impatience as soon as my thought control identified the outbreak.
This last *attention and volition* part (Bardon's words) is thetoughest part,
but it's also the most transformative.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly (for me), I spend a lot of time
*meditating* on each character trait I am trying to change. In the case of
impatience, I meditated on the meaning of impatience, what is impatience to me,
what are the consequences of this impatience, when does it manifest in my life,
with whom, why does it manifest, what is the insecurity/fear which creates this
manifestation, and also what is the actual positive root, which, because I
misinterpret it, manifests itself into impatience. There is always a positive
trait at the root of any negative character manifestation. Youhave to meditate
as long as it takes you to understand the nature of this positive root.

>>In that time - in my work with the Soul Mirror tools - I've not experienced
>>character changes in the way that Bardon describes.<<
>>Given that I (sadly) have no personal evidence to support that<<

I think one of the hardest part of this work is that for some of us we tendto
overburden ourselves with self-criticism and fail to recognize the progress
we've made. Below are Rawn Clark's words from another post which may be of help
to you:

Rawn: >>In those moments of discouragement, I recommend taking stock of howeach
time you do make that same mistake, it's a bit different. Each time,you perhaps
catch what's happening a little bit sooner than the last time,or perhaps you
handle it a bit sooner or understand it a bit better. My point is, take notice
of the changes that *are* occurring, no matter how small, and give yourself at
least that much credit. :)<<

Take care,
Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index