Re: Question on Soul Mirror work?

Message 03652 of 3835

Jason, I found that when I needed to develop some aspect of my behavior,
I'd try to make a note of those occasions in which I needed it .... and
imagined how I would use or express that development in such a
situation. After a while, I had a store of ideas to use and to apply
when those situations arose.
At first, of course, the problem was that such behavior struck my
friends and myself as insincere, but with my real friends, I was able to
explain to them in some way they could use what I was trying to do, and
they would help. Sort of like the behavior of real friends when one
tries to quit smoking.
It takes discipline, exercise, practice, and imagination ... and keeping
that journal!
LOL
Ambrose

--