Incorporating Self-defense in Hermetic Practices

Message 03671 of 3835

HI!

I was wondering if any of the practicioners in the group have found a way to
integrate some form of self-defense training into their Hermetic practices.
Whether physical or with the use of magic.

The reason I'm asking is because I live in a 3rd world country where crime is
very much rampant. And yet I find myself inexplicably drawn to Bardons system,
even though I do not seem to have made any concrete progress for the past 3
years.

Given that the practice of Hermetics, work, and family life takes up a large
part of my day. I'd still feel more complete if I found a way to incorporate
some form of self-defense in my training. For my and my loved ones sake, if
ever the time came if they were threatened by another human being.

Also, what would be (if there was any) appropriate view and action of a
Hermetic in practice with regards to incidents where his or his loved ones
life/welfare is threatened by common criminals. Forgive me if this topic was
taken up already before, I must have missed it.

Any or no comments will be appreciated.

Prometheus