Dear Rawn and Martin

Message 03758 of 3835

Martin and Rawn, thanx for all the advices, I guess I will continue
practice every day, be patient, and optimist.
I have already achieved many and many times the state called EOM..and
I can "enter" in it any time I want, my problem is to sustain that
state for 10 minutes.
I will just practice every day, and stop worrying so much about my
success in the exercise, because it is something that takes time, and
I enjoy this exercise(all the others in IIH too), I feel pleasure in
doing them, and feel very happy working on my spiritual development.
Concerning EOM..I still have a doubt..the progress in the exercise,
it
isn't linear right? Some days the results are better, others the
results are worst, but with time, you progress and master it right?
Rawn, concerning the emptiness of mind itself..during the exercise, I
focus on the mental vibration of no thoughts. Sometimes, if I focus a
lot..I can feel the mental vibration before it become a thought in my
mind, and feeling that vibration, I can stop it from manifestat
itself, so, I don't think at all. To have this..sensitivity skill
concerning the mental vibration, for Bardon, is a necessary skill to
move on to other exercises after EOM? Or what I am experiencing is
the
beggining, or something like that, of the sensitivity that the
magician develops in step 7, together with clairvoyance and
clairheering?
I cannot control it yet I guess..perhaps when I focus more
intensivily
on the mental vibration, it just happens. If I focus on the mental
vibration then..I will be able to feel it any time I want?
This skill sound like something that can really help someone
practicing EOM..because feeling the mental vibration, I can stop it
from manifestat as a thought..and then..I don't think(what is the
objective of the exercise).

Main Index | Thread Index