Soul Work Doubt

Message 03759 of 3835

Dear Rawn and other members,

I am doing my soul work at step 1, and I didn't understood two
negative characteristics of the air element that Bardon mentions.
I searched the dictionary, but I didn't find a good explanation for
those two.
Can someone explain to me what's valorization of the ego is, and what
is "fanfarronice"?
"Fanfarronice" is the word in portuguese wrote in the book, but I
don't know how to translate it to english, I don't know if it is
pretension, or other thing.
I found a word that describes the person that possess that
characteristic(fanfarronice): swagger.
Could someone explain to me better those two characteristics?

Thank you,
Joel
ps: I read that this group is going to close because Rawn is
retiring, can I continue to enter in contact with you Rawn(in the
email: rawnclark@...) and ask doubts if I have them? And
Rawn..don't you think that is a good ideia for someone of your trust
to administrate the group for you? This way you don't need to close
it.

Main Index | Thread Index