Last questions

Message 03817 of 3835

Dear Joel,

>> Hi..Rawn..I didn't understood something, and Bardon has not cleared
this question. When you master an exercise in IIH at the level that
Bardon want, it is necessary to continue to work in that exercise to
sustain your skill in it? <<

In most cases, no, because the skills you learn from one exercise are
expanded upon in a later exercise. However there are some exercises
that do need to be continued and in every case Bardon stated as much in
his instructions.

>> And Rawn..can we still contact you in your email if we find ourselfs
with questions that we are not being able to find the answers by
ourselfs, or in the BardonPraxis archive or in any other place? <<

In order to contact me with questions please follow the instructions at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Contact.html

http://www.tmo-wg.net