Re: another last question ;)

Message 03818 of 3835

Dear Jon,

>> You've previously mentioned how the eucharistic magic and conscious
breathing <<

Conscious breathing is a "Eucharistic magic".

>> is suited to improving success in the thought exercises etc. However,
should these only be used for such purposes after the requisite traits
(health etc) in step1
physical have been embodied? Or is it alright to use the techniques to
improve other aspects of the IIH work straight away. <<

These techniques should be applied to only one goal at a time. My point
however is that it behooves the student to choose an appropriate
specific goal to work with and something as general as "health" is not
particularly appropriate.

http://www.tmo-wg.net