Re: Questions about Fluid Condensers

Message 00097 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

charge of the Fluids. They have to be loaded with an accumulation by
the magician. The one exception to this rule is the Philosopher's
Stone. What distinguishes a Fluid condenser from any other thing
which naturally is composed of the Fluids&Elements, is the fact that
a condenser is capable of *holding* an accumulation. Non-condensers
will immediately radiate an accumulation and are not capable of
holding on to the accumulation once charged.<<<<

So then the human body would itself be a fluid condenser in and of
itself, correct? After, through the numerous exercises in IIH Bardon
has the student drawing in and accumulating the elements, fluids and
lights within the self.

However, at the same time, I do believe Bardon writes that you should
gradually increase the accumulated charge within the body so not to
overload the body like a capacitor or a circut breaker. In which case
the intrinsic ability for the body to retain an accumulated charge
can be changed with practice. Or is this rather because we are
something that is naturally composed of the fluids and elements?

What is the difference between a fluid condenser and a substance that
is naturally composed of the fluids and elements? Also, isn't pretty
much everything composed of the fluids and elements?

physical Fluid condenser immediately effects all three realms
simultaneously and must be created within the physical realm, out of
physical materia; an astral condenser, effects the astral and mental
realms simultaneously and must be created within the astral realm,
out of astral materia; and a mental condenser, effects only the
mental realm immediately and, likewise, must be created within the
mental realm, out of mental materia. The process of creating astral
and mental condensers requires a ficility with each of these realms
and the direct manipulation of their respective materia. For
example, in order to create an astral condenser you would need to
directly shape the astral materia itself, be able to finalize its
form (i.e., give it stable duration), and then load it with an
appropriate accumulation of Fluids/Elements. All of these tasks
would need to be carried out within the astral realm.<<<<<

I might be totally off base here, but isn't that the procedure within
the first few steps of The Key to True Quaballah? Which might account
for the changes that happen when one works with those exercises.

Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index