Re: [BardonPraxis] Découverte / Discovery (French / English message)

Message 00628 of 3835

Dear Woce,

>> A few words to relate what happened to me during the mental emptiness
exercise. I was performing also this exercice as usual, in order tokeep
on involving my quality of emptiness (allthough Ireached Level 2). I was
centered as usual (about the crane), when suddenly, it happend that my
"gravity center" migrated to a zone between my cheast and the solar
plexus. As a matter of fact, I felt a peace and a calm much more
impressive and important than it used to be. I had to take care, because
it lead to a great "joy", for a very few seconds. I also concentrate a
bit more to succed. I would like to know if the same thing had happened
to other students, or if there is an explaination. <<

It sounds very much like you have spontaneously discovered what Bardon
called the "depth point" (at least that's what it's called in the
English edition). You can read about this in the introduction to Step
Five.