Just a few thoughts...

Message 00627 of 3835

Heh...sometimes i just wonder how you people can experience all sorts
of wonderful things while doing the exercises...up till now i still
do not understand how one can perceive the essential meaning whilst
in the VOM.

When i have one-pointedness, i let the thoughts pour like hot oil
flowing rapidly into my mind. I simply relax and receive this flow
of thoughts. However, when i get into emptiness, its really quite
empty, not full of essential meaning. Absolue nothingness, no-
thinking. When i return to my point of focus, there is definately
new thoughts and understanding, but i think such thoughts can come
even if i did not enter VOM in the first place.

By the way does one need to have any experience in occultism before
practising IIH? Frankly most of the time i do not understand what
everyone is talking about (kabbalah?? Shielding??? Evocation?!??).

Main Index | Thread Index