Re: Re: questions...

Message 00632 of 3835

 Rawn . I think I know the answer, after meditating about this. I need to
honour my own knowing and judgement about whether I am doing it correctly. I
was just thinking that my 'perfecrionism' was kicking in. I am the only one
who can judge if I am losing my concentration in the visualization. I have
gotten to 4 minutes with eyes open and can not seem to find any consistency
with it. Sometimes I only last two minutes.Thanks anyway. Jeni