Re: Iterations

Message 01080 of 3835

Dear Newbie,

>> I was myself surprised of this mental U-turn (...the first reason of
my surprise was that I cannot wait being at level 4), but something in
me "knew", and let know quite curtly that I had to integrate new notions
or dimensions I had started acquiring during the first "iteration", and
that not doing so would imply meaningless future development. Things
start getting a density I did not suspect before, and seemingly neutral
tools (thought control e.g.) are more than what they just "look". It's
not scary - I was just "made aware" of it.
I don't want to elaborate any further, but here is my question : does
this mean that something in me tries to also "sabotage" the pace of my
progress by going through a loop (like the "buzz" of the other student),
or should I accept this inner feeling, even if it implies some delays in
my progress ? <<

You already *know* that the answer is that this is the opposite of
self-sabotage and that it's advice you must obey. You already *know*
that this is the voice of your conscience, your "guardian genius"
guiding you along your path. Following such guidance never produces a
"delay" in the *true* progress . . .

>> Bizarre, I'm telling you :-) <<

No, it's a *Blessing*. :)