Re: Iterations

Message 01088 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
Many thanks for your answer.

<<You already *know* that the answer is that this is
the opposite of self-sabotage and that it's advice you
must obey. You already *know* that this is the voice
of your conscience, your "guardian genius" guiding you
along your path. Following such guidance never
produces a "delay" in the *true* progress . . .>>

Well, let's say, I had strong suspicions :-)

...Obviously, accepting that it is my conscience
guiding me implies also that I accept that *I knew*
:-)
This was less than obvious when I was facing the
question alone however - remember I'm still not used
listening to certain frequencies :^D
This will improve after level 4 I guess.

>>> Bizarre, I'm telling you :-) <<<
<< No, it's a *Blessing*. :)>>

A new shift in perspectives. Badaboon :-)

Newbie