Re: auto-suggestion

Message 01113 of 3835

Yea..think i am getting the hang of it. Guess its useless to
constantly repeat something that you know is not true. As long as
you are convinced of the reality of what you are saying, it works
wonders.

I know that the astral mirror stuff is extremely important...and i
have to do it no matter what, but for some reason i am at the same
time doing my best to stop myself from doing it. Worst of all, i am
not exactly clear of the reason why. Think i am just lazy, and
because of this i am not very focused towards IIH. It always go in
cycles...a period of extreme interest and passion for IIH followed by
a period of depression and feeling less and less spiritual. Is there
a way to break out of this cycle?

Thanks

Main Index | Thread Index