Re: Multiplicative gematria

Message 01257 of 3835

Dear Steve,

>> I feel sure it would be a benefit to some of us beginners if you
would give a run down of the Gematrical significance to each of the
numbers, (say through 22?).
It would also be very nice to hear just how many fundamental systems
there are for number corelation.
But would you please teach us the 'building blocks' of number
corelation? For instance, you have pointed out the Gematrical system as
being one distinct system of itself with its own order. Could you point
out a list of others?
And if it is too much to give a littel of each system, would you give
one or two for us? <<

I have to plead a serious lack of time for such an extensive discussion.
:)

At the root of gematria are the philosophical significances of the
numbers 0 thru 10. I think the best source for this information is Paul
Foster Case's "Pattern on the Trestleboard" --

THIS IS TRUTH ABOUT THE SELF:

0. All the power that ever was or will be is here now.

1. I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which
eternally creates and sustains the universe.

2. Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.

3. Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by
moment, along the path of liberation.

4. From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all
things needful, both spiritual and material.

5. I recognize the manifestation of the undeviating Justice in all the
circumstances of my life.

6. In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the divine
expression.

7. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and
Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.

8. I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the
Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.

9. In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon
the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.

10. The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.