Re: Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01706 of 3835

Dear Pierre-Mikael,

>> The worst for myself was to realize that not only I
was sleeping but everything I believe I experienced
was indeed fake, and with no consciousness of what is
really happening.<<

I see. Paradigm imposed or agreed upon. Feeling of
revolt when the veil is lifted.

But the problem I described was a bit different : it
was (and still is) just related to a lack of
discipline.
If somebody can attain mental discipline as described
in step 1 and 2 IIH, I bet this person will be able to
see the "fake aspect" you describe, at least after a
while, because the connection with inside will point
to the dissonance.
My issue is that I am quite weak in terms of
concentration, which means that my problem is
"upstream", so to speak. Connection with inside seems
to work, at least at the basic level :-) but each days
I have to realize that I *mentally slept* at least
during a few hours. Which makes me banana.

Well. Looks the mental excercises have to be more
difficult for some people, and that I volunteered :-)

>> These difficult momments and periods of time were
ultimately very beneficial experiences in a way that I
experience "I AM", and this consciousness and blessing
is with me since then, at least the memory
of it.<<

If by "difficult moments" you mean the time when you
realized the "fake" aspect of your experiences, I
understand.
I imagine that when this experience of the "I AM"
arises, one should try to keep the perception and to
create an sort-of anchor both at the emotional and
mental level. This anchor may reveal beneficial either
at the next difficult moment, or at the next "plateau"
we have to reach.
I believe it's what Rawn mentionned in his "art of
empowered remembering" document.

Cheers
NB