Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01699 of 3835

Dear NB,

The worst for myself was to realize that not only I was sleeping but
everything I believe I experienced was indeed fake, and with no
consciousness of what is really happening.

All my feelings, opinions, and events that I perceived from my life
were created by paterns and beliefs generated from my reaction to
past experiences; these feelings, opinions and actions originated
themselves other situations & experiences. It is like a never ending
circle and there is no Truth in it, moreover, there was no
consciousness of it.
Indeed, the only Truth arise from very difficult personal experiences
which happen as a results of previous choices with a clear pattern of
making the same wrong choices over and over.
These difficult momments and periods of time were ultimately very
beneficial experiences in a way that I experience "I AM", and this
consciousness and blessing is with me since then, at least the memory
of it.

And now, I keep on walking in the path of life in a state of deep
coma with a spark of consciousness which popps up sometimes.

YES, this is the common human experience crossing the life in such a
state of deep coma. This is a world for sleeping.

Love and Light

Pierre Mikael

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "newbieonekenhobby"
<newbieonekenhobby@y...> wrote:
> This evening, after having worked on my mirror, I suddenly realized
> that I was used of spending most of my time being idle, not focused
> on anything, a bit like a bottle's cork (don't know the correct
> wording) floating at the surface of water. Days long.
> ...The opposite of the thought discipline exercise in level 1 IIH,
> that I considered as having completed, as far as the first contact
> was concerned.
>
> I also realized a few other things, which didn't exactly consolate
> me :
>
> a) I have been able to keep myself in this state during *my whole
> life* because the level of real permanent awareness required by my
> daily activities was fairly low. IIH not included :-)
>
> b) When situations required my full awareness for a long time, my
> failure (if any) was considered as a lack of skills - not as the
> punition of a sleeping newbie.
>
> c) What I considered as mental activities or as work was actually
> islands within an ocean of idleness.
>
> d) A good portion of my mind was actually sleeping ...and probably
> dreaming - hence my problems with mind chatting, probably.
>
> I don't know whether this sudden "clairvoyance" comes from my
> renewed practice of IIH level 1-2 or because I started using
> spagyric mixtures containing "Euphrasia Officinalis" :-) but I must
> say it's a bit of a shock.
>
> Did anybody realize the same thing, or am I telling me stories
> again ?
>
> Cheers :-(
>
> NB

Main Index | Thread Index