Re: Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01710 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> But the problem I described was a bit different : it was (and still
is) just related to a lack of discipline.
My issue is that I am quite weak in terms of concentration, which means
that my problem is "upstream", so to speak. Connection with inside seems
to work, at least at the basic level :-) but each days I have to realize
that I *mentally slept* at least during a few hours. Which makes me
banana.
Well. Looks the mental excercises have to be more difficult for some
people, and that I volunteered :-) <<

While certainly amusing the way you've phrased this last statement,
these statements are unproductive. As Bardon pointed out in his little
essay on the subconscious mind, it's important what you tell yourself
everyday, day in and day out. When you say things like "I am quite
weak", then you will remain quite weak. I strongly suggest that you
stop telling yourself these things and start telling yourself that you
*can and will* grow stronger and stronger with each day of practice.