Re: A nice, sweet, mental sleep.

Message 01716 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>> While certainly amusing the way you've phrased this last
statement, these statements are unproductive. As Bardon pointed out
in his little essay on the subconscious mind, it's important what
you tell yourself everyday, day in and day out. When you say things
like "I am quite weak", then you will remain quite weak. I strongly
suggest that you stop telling yourself these things and start
telling yourself that you *can and will* grow stronger and stronger
with each day of practice.<<

I understand. Many thanks, Rawn.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index