Re: Working with the Elements

Message 01888 of 3835

--- David Yeh <ldreamr@...> wrote:
> Hi,
LVX
I'm new here and somewhat new to Bardon, but let's
see.

> Now I can definitely start to see the Elements in my
> life. I have an
> imbalance of Fire over Water, which results in
> overthinking,
> dehydration and tension of muscles, lack of fluidity
> in my body and
> my thinking, lack of sensual enjoyment, etc.

First would be eliminate caffine, smoking, alchol
etc. Then it would be getting more in touch with both
your Artistic Side & your Inner Femme, which varies
for all.
Overcoming a fire imbalance is never really easy.
Part of it comes from the ideas above but you also
need to think about Compassionate Living(like Buddhist
Thonglen)and working on more receptive parts of
yourself in any sphere, be it scrying or Tarot,
walking meditation, cooking or going to a spa rather
than gym.
I hope that is some help.
LVX
Frater Serpentis Satori