Re: self knowledge_imagination

Message 01929 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Eric,

In fact, it's the examination of the personal/astral character
> which reveals the existence of the *examiner* to the student's
> awareness. And it's the transformation of the character which
enables
> the shift in awareness from the personal to the Individual
perspective.>>>

The map and the instructions are very clear, thank you.

> The creative imagination is what *builds* the bridge, but is not,
> itself, the bridge. In the mental realm, like attracts like. When
we
> employ the tool of creative visualization, we are crystallizing, so
> speak, the mental materia and thereby create a mental 'thing' which
> attracts other mental 'things' which share its qualities. And
likewise,
> the mental 'thing' we create will be attracted *to* other mental
> 'things' that share its qualities.>>>>

Very clear as well! again, thank you!
I am glad to annonce, it's the first time i get to understand the
importance of imagination and it's fonction.
It does explained well Bardon's intructions on using "the utmost
imagination" for food impregnation, breathing etc...( strait from the
1st step ! )
I shall remember "in the mental realm, like attracts like" for this
little statement seems to contain great explanation on most of
exercices.

> The same holds true in using the creative imagination to reach
higher
> levels of Self. The creation brings the lower and the higher
together,
> and leads to a direct perception of the higher by the lower.
>
> So the creative imagination is a bridge building tool. :)

Sounds like the Isataveda concept, or identification with deity, or
at least it could describe the workings of prayers and others
techniques.

> << Self-mastery is the process of taking what was formerly un-
conscious
> and
> making it into a conscious thing. This is absolutely necessary for
the
> advancement of Self-knowledge since the known Self must be expressed
> with conscious intention.>>

This does answer my questions, and more!
I am very greatful for your time and help.

Eric

Main Index | Thread Index