Re: Hello all

Message 02823 of 3835

Hello
Thats where Im having probblems, how can you tell if
your "mastering" them? Im having a bit of troubble with that, like
the first one about watching your thoughts and what does he mean by
success when loading food?
thx Brian

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Brian,
>
> Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)
>
> >> Im new to the group and been tryin to study the Bardon books
Guide to