Re: black and white

Message 03133 of 3835

Chris, Let me make my contribution to the answers to
your questions;
Actually, Bardon talks about Karma, and how to avoid
them. Try to read what Bardon writes about working
with the Akasa. You can find that in "Initiation Into
Hermetics" and "The Key to the True Kabbalah". He
writes about how to face,avoid and transfer Karma,
when you master the Akasa.

"Meanwhile, I believe it is Dion Fortune who wrote
that anything derieved other from Kether bears karmic
consequences".:
After looking into what Bardon teaches on Akasa in
"The Key to the true Kabbalah", you will understand
better why Dion Fortune wrote that.

"And the Unity Church where I go sometimes talks
freely about "manifesting" material things.":
I know what you are talking about, actually I used to
frequent a Unity Church around the corner. You know
from a Mystical point, the church was a place where
God's people had to come together and learn the things
of God(Spiritual and universal Laws and the ways of
God). But like every other human arena , they created
certain laws(church laws/bi-laws/policies/regulations)
to govern themselves.
As time went on, the church can hardly tell God's laws
from theirs . Hence, sometimes they get things
materialized but they dont are never free of Karmic
debts.
Thanks for letting me share to the discussion.
Manfred.

=====
BELIEVE IN WHO YOU ARE !!!