Can't wake up...

Message 03132 of 3835

Greetings, All

I have been gradually working through the Step One exercises, and I
find myself at a stalemate of sorts. I could easily make time for
meditation/introspection every morning before starting my daily
routine. However, I find that even with the alarm, I can't seem to
get up and get it underway. I've read the available materials in this
forum, the Magi forum, and Rawn's commentaries, and while I find all
of it immensely helpful, I have progressed no further. I agree that
there is a blockage, but I can't seem to determine what it is. I've
run through everything I can think (and not think) of to no avail.
Perhaps as I progress through the mirror work, I will stumble upon
this thing that is holding me back.

Can anyone provide a personal observation that is similar to this?
And if so, what type of blockage was it attributed to?

Seek the Light.

-lee
(You may email me directly if you so choose - dleechristopher@...)

Main Index | Thread Index