Re: Visualisation

Message 03280 of 3835

>>It always disturbs me when someone writes of pursuing exercises from two
different Steps simultaneously. I know, from personal experience and
from being asked countless times to help repair damage that folks have
done to themselves by such practice, just how dangerous such an act is.
I strongly advise, for whatever it is worth to you, that you not pursue
such a practice. Throughout his three books, Bardon repeatedly advised
the student *against* jumping ahead and he did so for very good and very
serious reasons.>>>

Personally, I just started practicing the exercises in step II, does that mean
I can't practice the exercises in step I even though I feel that I have
mastered them? Should I forget about the exercises in step one completely and
just focus on step two in order not to be doing exercises from different steps
simultaneously? I know that bardon discourages people from jumping ahead, but
is it ok to jump back. Thank you.